Wednesday, 1 February 2012

L'OREAL Color Riche Lipsticks

Hello!
Today I thought of showing you my favourite lipsticks! I found that the ones that work best for me are the L'OREAL Color Riche ones, especially the serum series (first 3).


I got the red one in summer and I basically wore that almost every single day until December when I decided to get a few more colours because they are such good lipsticks! 


The shades from left to right are True Red, Radiant Rose, Light Chocolate and Plum Passion. Plum Passion is the only one that's from the simple color riche line (not the serum one) and it's a little bit harder than the others but you can fix that with some lip balm before putting it on. 


I found that these stay on for a decent amount of time provided you don't eat anything because then they will come off. But I love the colours and the consistency so much that  I think reapplying my lipstick after a meal or in the middle of a night out during a small trip to the bathroom is totally worth it. Besides, no other lipsticks I've tried have stayed on the entire night and usually they would come off in a way that made my lips look dry. So I think these ones are a lot better!


Here you can see swatches of all four. They are really pigmented so you get a very good amount of colour without having to use a lot of product to build it up which personally annoys me.


All in all, I think these are beautiful colours and I am definitely going to buy more of this series!

Let me know if you have tried them and if you have a favourite shade!

See you soon!
Kristine

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Color Riche Serum in Radiant Rose, have just reviewed it along with a few from the normal Color Riche range, which I didn't enjoy so much.
    You got some really good pictures for this post!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete